miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2020

MY FAVORITE MOVIE

 

The movie that during my childhood and that currently is still my favorite is "Coraline y la puerta secreta" is an American animation film based on a novel by Neil Gaiman Coraline. The truth is that I define the film as very rare and I think that's what strikes me most, because it makes you think more and at the same time it generates curiosity and mystery when you want to discover what really happens or if what really happens is how it looks. Also, the doll is what intrigues me the most from the beginning to the end.

I remember that the first time I saw it, was when I was about ten years old and from that moment until now, I have seen it too many times and I am not someone who likes to watch the same movie twice or more, but I really love this one. I have even seen it with my mother and she finds it very good and above all very mysterious and at the same time fictional.

I often watch horror or mystery movies, because I'm very curious about anything that has to do with paranormal or unexplained things, and Coraline is a very strange movie and the fact that it's strange is what makes me want to see it so many times and look for explanations for certain moments in the movie. I also always look at this type of film, the background music, the characters, among other aspects.



The most recent film I've seen is precisely a psychological terror, drama and suspense film called "Ghostland". It's one of the strangest films I've seen so far, and one that generates suspense throughout almost the entire course of its duration, since the main characters are terrifying both psychologically and physically. I highly recommend it if someone likes this type of film and if they aren't sensitive, because equally strong events happen.




5 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cata! I really like the movie Coraline and I also never get bored of watching it. However, I am a little scared to watch horror movies.
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Cata, I love the movie Coraline, it really brings me back childhood memories, my favorite character is the cat!
    I haven't seen the other movie you mentioned, but it's very interesting, I think I'll watch it.
    Greetings<3

    ResponderEliminar

  3. Hi Cata!
    I really love caroline and the secret door, I also remember as a child having seen it too many times, even now I have seen it a couple of times.
    What I love the most is the music it has ... it really gives a great atmosphere to the movie! and by the way I love the black kitten .. there should be a second movie :C

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi cata, I have seen a few times caroline and the secret door. When I was little i didn't like it very much because I thought it was a scary movie, but now I really like it.
    Regards :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Cata! "Carolaine and the Secret Door" is a very good film. I remember that when I was little I was scared hahaha. My sister in Halloween dressed up as Carolaine looked great.

    ResponderEliminar

POST 6 "Summer Plans"

  For this summer I think it will be very different because of the pandemic we are living. But the most possible thing is that I will go on ...