miércoles, 25 de noviembre de 2020

POST 5 "TV SHOWS AND SERIES"

Hi everyone, today I'm going to talk about my favorite series, although I really like watching movies more.

My favorite series is The Simpsons, I think one of the most famous comedy series with an animated format, is a classic. It is about American society in a sarcastic way about how they are, on the other hand, it tells about a middle class family that lives in a town called Springfield, this family is composed by Homer, Marge, Lisa, Bart and Maggie. I love it because it has a completely different mood and it makes me laugh in almost every chapter, plus each character has a unique personality that reflects different situations. The Simpsons I have been watching it for a long time, since the first time I saw the series I liked it a lot and I became a big fan, I even know some chapters by heart, I think that no series of this type can beat it.



When choosing a series, my preferences are almost always mystery and terror, but I also like some like "You", "The Paper House", "Vis a Vis", among others. These series are really good and I have been watching them for days and have been very excited with every situation that happens. Of the three that I mentioned, I was very impressed, although they are different but very good.

 


                                                           

One of the series that I have heard about lately and that catches my attention is "Anne with an E", when I finish all my exams I will see her.





14 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cata, I've seen each and every one of the series you mentioned, they are really very good, but I think The Simpsons are a classic that will never go out of style and it's my favorite of the ones you mentioned.
    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Catalina! I'm a big fan of The Simpsons too, I agree with you that they are a classic. I have seen almost all chapters. I also have seen Vis a Vis, I'm very sad it finally end:( but it's a awesome series.
    Regards!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello, Vis a Vis is a spectacular series and I was sad with the ending :( you have to see the Oasis.

      Eliminar
  4. I've read all the blogs of our classmates and the only serie I've ever watched is The Simpsons hahaha, it's a really funny one, I always watch it when I'm having lunch or some snack.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Cata! I completely agree with you, Anne with E definitely needs other seasons. I love Gilbert Blythe!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Cata, i agree with you and the guys, the simpsons it's a classic tv show and i think that everybody here will remember them, including me

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Cata, i love "The Simpsons" and "You". Thats are great TV show and serie. Regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi Cata! how are you?, I love The Simpsons too :D Recently I have been watching them on instagram, an account share all the chapters, it's called "losthompsonscl", I recomendend it! :)

    ResponderEliminar

POST 6 "Summer Plans"

  For this summer I think it will be very different because of the pandemic we are living. But the most possible thing is that I will go on ...